At The Summit, our adults are active!
Check out the different adult small groups and see if one works for you:
- Book Club: A dinner and discussion time for women in their 20s, 30s, or 40s. Focuses on sharing food, joining in prayer, talking about life issues, and commentary on a popular Christian book. Meets every three weeks.
- Sherpas: A gathering for women in their 50s and up. Focuses on service to The Summit and our community, meeting for fellowship and prayer, and Bible and book studies. Meets every Monday night.
- Men’s Fraternity: A breakfast meeting for men of all ages. Focuses on life discussion and prayer. Meets every Thursday at 7:00 a.m. at the Mesquite Grill in Sylva.
- B.A.L.L. Team (Be Active, Live Longer): An informal gathering for senior adults. Focuses on study of the Bible and topics relating to the Christian life. Meets weekly.
- Browling: Monthly fellowship events for men of all ages.
For more information about our various small groups, contact our Discipleship Coordinator:
Nick Jernigan [email@example.com]